MBclassifiedJOBS - the official job portal of Manila Bulletin.
Jobseeker - Registered user of MBclassifiedJOBS.com whose primary objective is to find jobs and/or in quest of information relevant to employment opportunities.
Video - refers to a recorded or captured moving images of jobseeker with his/her own real audio and image uploaded by jobseeker in specific file format of MOV, AVI, etc. not exceeding a file size of 40MB (the jobseeker may use any available conversion program to conform with the file size requirement).
Terms and Conditions
A. Each registered Jobseeker, who is in good moral standing and who has never been banned by the MBclassifiedJOBS, may opt to upload their video clip subject to MBclassifiedJOBS’ approval.
B. Only one video can be uploaded and should be an original material of the jobseeker.
C. Content of Video must :
1. be decent and conforms to morality and norms accepted in society.
2. clearly show jobseeker’s face; with audible voice (except for deaf).
3. show jobseeker clad appropriately or in business attire.
4. be limited to jobseeker’s own personal profile and enough to capture the interest of employers for possible employment.
5. be free of any indecent or malicious material in any form and context.
6. not contain images, audio, sounds, uttered words or similar items that may constitute copyright infringement and/or may violate any law, ordinance, rule and regulation now existing or may hereafter be enforced by the government or any agency or instrumentality.
D. All submitted video materials becomes property of MBclassifiedJOBS.com/Manila Bulletin, which holds no responsibility whatsoever to jobseekers other than to approve or disapprove such video. Also, the copyright for such video material shall be deemed automatically assigned to MBclassifiedJOBS/Manila Bulletin.
E. All submitted videos will be reviewed and evaluated by MBclassifiedJOBS taking into consideration the above Terms and Conditions. Non-adherence to any of the Terms and Conditions, as well as to the definition of terms stated above, or any revision thereof, is enough for disapproval of such video.
F. MBclassifiedJOBS reserves the right to delete even the earlier approved video if found to be in violation of the above policy. Furthermore, MBclassifiedJOBS/Manila Bulletin has no obligation to furnish anyone of its reason for such disapproval, which is considered final.
G. Jobseeker at his/her option may delete or remove such video anytime on his/her personal account and/or profile. However, he/she must be aware of the possibility that those who might have accessed or captured such video prior to his/her decision of its removal can never be covered by such removal or deletion.
H. Jobseeker is also bound by the existing terms and conditions of MBclassifeidJOBS.com found in the Terms and Conditions Menu of the site.